Double this recipe, and you have a great (and oh-so-easy) make-ahead meal!
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp hot sauce (such as Frank’s, not Tabasco)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 8oz package of tempeh, chopped into small cubes (I used smoked tempeh for extra flavour)
- Avocado, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine salsa, greek yogurt, hot sauce, garlic powder, cumin and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in spinach, bell pepper, corn, onions, and tempeh.
- Transfer mixture to a casserole dish and bake for 25 mins.
- Top with avocado slices and serve over rice.